skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Flores Four
Sunday, January 11, 2009
First Time Skating
We took Landry (and Kyler) skating on December 27th for the first time. Grammie bought the kids skates for Christmas and they were anxious to try them out. Landry loved it and was anxious to do it on her own.
1 comment:
Scrapbook Granny
said...
H
I enjoyed seeing your pictures. You have such cute kids.
January 11, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Landry
Cute & Sassy
Brody
Cute & Cuddly
My Blog List
Bring The Rain
Hazel's
Random pics
The Welch Family
Joshua was baptized today!
This Aldridge Family
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(32)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(10)
Do They Call This Sitting Or Falling?
Would You Like To Join The Book Club???
Random 5 Month Pics of Brody
Landry Loves the Outdoors!
New Background
Ahhh....The Country Life
Brody's First Cereal
First Time Skating
I Love That Face!
Ok...so I am slow!
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Calvin, Hollie, Landry and Brody
View my complete profile
1 comment:
H
I enjoyed seeing your pictures. You have such cute kids.
Post a Comment