skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Flores Four

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love That Face!





Sweet sleeping boy!





I adore this picture. Brody loves to blow raspberries. I think it is so cute how his lips pucker. So hard to believe that he is 5-1/2 months old. It seems like yesterday.....









Posted by Calvin, Hollie, Landry and Brody at 3:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Landry

Landry
Cute & Sassy

Brody

Brody
Cute & Cuddly

My Blog List

  • Bring The Rain
  • Hazel's
    Random pics
  • The Welch Family
    Joshua was baptized today!
  • This Aldridge Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (32)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Do They Call This Sitting Or Falling?
      • Would You Like To Join The Book Club???
      • Random 5 Month Pics of Brody
      • Landry Loves the Outdoors!
      • New Background
      • Ahhh....The Country Life
      • Brody's First Cereal
      • First Time Skating
      • I Love That Face!
      • Ok...so I am slow!
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

Calvin, Hollie, Landry and Brody
View my complete profile
 

Fall background