


Where do the days go? Brody is growing and changing so quickly. Definitely not a newborn any more. Every morning I wake up and wonder if he grew overnight. He is starting to 'talk' and smiles multiple times a day. It makes my heart melt when he looks straight at my face and smiles or opens up his mouth in delight. My eyes fill with tears every time. I love his chubby cheeks - so evident when he is laying down and they almost disappear when he sits up.
We are currently introducing a bottle to him. The first did not go well. The next 2 were okay. He gets that, "Why are you doing this to me?," face. I am dreading the thought of going back to work. I so enjoy being able to spend the days with my kiddos. They certainly fill my life and heart with love and pride.
1 comment:
Hollie~
I can't believe how big Brody is already...5 weeks?!! And he's adorable! Reading about how your heart melts when he looks at you is getting me more in the 'ready' for our #2 to arrive...any day now! I just can't imagine how much life will change with 2! How long have you been able to take off of work? Loved the stories about Landry! Have a great day!
+julie
Post a Comment