Friday, September 5, 2008

Landry turns 3!!





Terrible Twos changes to Toned Down Threes, right??? Landry turned 3 years old this Labor Day weekend. We had a party in Harper for her. She had a great time. She came to me after and said, "I had so much fun in there!" Landry just moved up to the Preschool 1 class at daycare. She seems to be so much happier. Things were getting a little rocky in the T-3 (toddler 3) class that she was in. All of the kids were younger and she was getting bored. Hopefully she will find this class more challenging. I am sure the teachers will find her to be of challenge for them. Seriously, where is the volume and sass control on a three year old? And how do you get them to listen? I though men had selective hearing - they ain't got nothin on a preschooler. Landry keeps us on or toes and provides us with so many smiles. The morning of her birthday, when she woke up, we sang a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday to her. Her immediate response when we were done was, "Are you kidding me guys?" at a volume level of LOUD! I have no idea what this meant, but I am sure that she wasn't questioning our wonderful singing abilities.

Speaking of loud. I am not sure that I will ever get this post done. I was just called from across the house to tend to Miss Flores as she needed marshmallows - NOW!

Anyway!!! ....pictures from her party (SO out of order, I am working on it!)



I love this picture. I wonder if she will be a ballerina - she is 'on pointe'. Wait... do ballerinas and cupcakes go together???? They do in my world!!! Landry was touching the frosting, then scraping it off with her finger. Then she just began licking and eating it - no hands necessary. Butter and sugar -that's my girl!!




No comments: