Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh How She Cracks Me Up!


I made spaghetti and meatballs for supper the other night. We sang the song and Landry loved it.

Landry and Titan going down the slide. She would go down and he would slide down right behind her on all fours.






There are far to many hilarious things said to write all of them down, but here are a few from recent days.


We were in church and Landry was digging through Grammie's purse. She found hand sanitizer wipes and pulled one out. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she needed to clean. She said, "These are my Clorox infecting wipes! They are for messy spills and messy cleanups!" Too much TV!!!


Also at church - she went downstairs to Children's Church. They discussed "What God Made" and made a collage of stickers, leaves and flowers. I asked her when we got in the car what she had done downstairs and her response still makes me laugh so hard, "Arts and craps." It was too funny to correct.


Most often she gets her words correct. She uses words/phrases like - precisely, exactly, opinion, option, on second thought and SO many more. I am amazed at how smart she truly is.

No comments: