Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready For The Military?

I sure hope my sweet baby is not ready for military service, but he sure crawls like it. We have an Army crawler. It is so funny to see him move. He started last week and wants to move as fast as Landry. His lower half gets to going faster than the top and he frequently topples over. He uses his left arm for leverage under his body and pushes with his feet and legs. I hope to get some pictures of the process posted soon. I am having a hard enough time right now typing this because he is ALL over the place.
He is also quite the talker. He babbles and blows raspberries all the time. He even makes sounds and I am sure he is saying, "mom" and "momma". We have some video of him doing it. Hope to get that posted as well.

No comments: